# Vue Frontend Setup
To start using this dashboard you will need to to install some dependencies or copy some files to your project.
# Steps to install
- Navigate to your Vue Argon Dashboard project folder:
- Install project dependencies:
- Create a new .env file:
cp .env.example .env
VUE_APP_BASE_URLshould contain the URL of your Vue Argon Dashboard Project (eg. http://localhost:8080/)
VUE_APP_API_BASE_URLshould contain the URL of your Laravel JSON:API Project. (eg. http://localhost:3000/api/v1)
npm run devto start the application in a local development environment or
npm run buildto build release distributables.
# Argon Dashboard
Argon Dashboard is built as Vue plugin so you can simply import it and use it.
import Vue from "vue"; import Dashboard from "@/plugins/dashboard-plugin"; Vue.use(Dashboard);
# Global Components
Argon comes with an extensive set of custom Vue components. Some of them are globally instantiated so it's easier to use them across the app without importing them each time.
Here's the list of global components:
- ElInput (element-ui)
- ElTooltip (element-ui)
- ElPopover (element-ui)
# Local components
Besides the components mentioned above, we have some extra components/plugins that are usually less used and bigger. In order to not affect the overall bundle size of the Argon Dashboard, they should be imported locally.
You can find the components inside
# Starter template
To get started faster, we provide a starter template inside the project. It's a bare bones layout with nav, footer and a hello world. To enable it go to main.js and change line 3
import Vue from "vue"; import App from "./App.vue"; import router from "./routes/starterRouter";
# Resources and credits
An user-friendly, open source and beautiful dashboard based on Bootstrap 4.
We at Creative Tim have always wanted to deliver great tools to all the web developers. We want to see better websites and web apps on the internet. Argon design
Argon dashboard is a "Developer First" product, with a lot of variables for colors, fonts, sizes and other elements.
High quality before everything
We are following the latest code standards provided by the guys from Bootstrap, so you will love working with this dashboard.
Since all our products are built on top of Open Source also Argon dashboard is released under MIT License.
# Resources and credits
This dashboard is fully coded and built on top of Open Source, more details here:
- Bootstrap 4 (opens new window) - Open source front end framework
- Vue CLI (opens new window) - 🛠️ Standard Tooling for Vue.js Development
- Vue Router (opens new window) - Router for Vue.js
- Open Sans Font (opens new window) - Google’s Open Source typefaces
- Stripe Elements (opens new window) - Forms, Buttons and Elements
- Bootstrap Vue (opens new window) - Vue components for Bootstrap 4
- WebGradients (opens new window) - A curated collection of splendid gradients made in CSS3
# Learn more
Stay up to date on the development journey and connect with us on:
- Follow Creative Tim on Twitter.
- Read and subscribe to The Official Creative Tim Blog.
- Follow Creative Tim on Instagram.
- Follow Creative Tim on Facebook.